Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Favorite Outfit!!

maisie

Practically Family
So what is your favorite outfit(s)! I know mine changes everytime I buy sometihing new! BUt let see what everyone else loves!!
I must admits even though I bought lots more beautuiful vintage pieces over the last few years, I still love one of my first ever 40's dresses!:rolleyes: It was actually the first thing I ever bought from America off ebay!
It is a lovely musturd yellow colour and goes with every thing! Unfortunaly it is too short for me know but I can't come to sell it!!

So what is your fave outfit/hat or shoes! Anything vintage really!!:)

OcNikki

New in Town
My favorite outfit is this beautiful 1930's blouse (the one in my avatar), my black high waisted a-line, and a beautiful pair of 1930's black pumps. I have lots of adorable dresses but the colors on the blouse always grab me.

maisie

Practically Family
I love the colours in that blouse! You can never find ANY nice 30's or 40's blouse these days!!:cry:

Trickeration

Practically Family
Now that it fits her right, this is my daughter's new favorite swimsuit. In the summer, I'm sure she'll live in the playsuit in the "purchases" thread. I'm like many, and my favorite changes with what I buy. But I'll always love my black jumper, I like that I can wear it with a sweater or a blouse. And my black wedgies are my fave to dance in.
pict18041mk.jpg
pict12820rn.jpg

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Right now I have two favorite outfits. Destined to change when I get a few of the new things I won on ebay this weekend. The first one is one that I get a lot of use out of. It's a simple grey dress with a bow at the neck. It looks great with the black bow shoes I posted on the "Show us your purchases" thread. The second is a light blue/green gown. I have gotten a lot of use out of both. But, I just one a beautiful burgundy floral silk gown on e-bay, and it might just be a new favorite.
Cheers,
Daisy

maisie

Practically Family
That swimsuit is so cute!! Is that little sailors in the pattern of the fabric?

Iris Maze

New in Town
Hello ladies, love this forum. Thought I'd finally post.
My fav outfit of all time has to be this one. It fits so well, was one of my first purchases in Seattle and still amazes me every time I wear it. If I could wear a dress every day here, I would. But the rain puts a damper on that.
sailor.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran