Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedora Lounge Edition {Everything Australian } Akubra Camp Draft 2 5/8s brim

Landman

One Too Many
Oh well, if you only need a couple more guys (I can use that for an excuse to buy another hat) throw me in for one in size 59. I'll take whatever color helps you finalize the deal. Thanks for all your hard work.

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I better get a hat or two sold over the fall break so as to afford this. Didn't expect the numbers to rise so quickly.

Duper you may want to put me on the "tentative" list until I can confirm I have the funds. I don't wanna ruin the hat draw for the others while I'm scrounging for greenbacks between the couch cushions.

Last edited:

Terry "The Hat"

Practically Family
I bought a Silver Belly Camp Draft on the Lounge right after I joined and it is still one of my favorites. I wear a 7 5/8 (61) or a larger size 7 1/2 (60) and the 61 Camp Draft fits me perfect. If you want the hat to fit loose then you might want to go up to the next size. I like a loose fit. It's easier to pad than it is to stretch and an Akubra will tighten up just a tad after you wear it for awhile.

Duper

Practically Family
Hey RBH, You bet. More details to be ironed out, but happily the demand is there and Sam is onboard, aware and keen.

,,,Mike

Duper

Practically Family
Well I made it back home tonight. Here is the quick head count. 24 in for BG. If I missed someone on the list please holler loudly. If you want to join the list a gentle tap on the shoulder will do. For those wishing for the taupe fawn I hope we get to do this again sometime, but I am afraid this time it just didn't have the momentum.

Tomorrow night I will sum up the names and sizes I know and produce that list for everyone to look at. Then next it will go to Sam so he can get things cooking for the web order entry and the paperwork he has to do with Akubra. We need to get the sizing right as this is a single run version. For those new to Akubra and their sizing, there is lots of advice to be had right here on the lounge and I will ask the kind folks at everythingaustralian to pitch in if need be.

Bluegrass Green
1- duper
2- RBH
3- gimebacmybulits
4- Desert Dan
5- gtdean48
6- mflemming
7- Thunderball
8- tealseal
9 - shaka
10 -Landman
11- Neophyte
12- MCrider
13- TDB166
14- Interbak
15- Harper
16- Grizzly Adams
17- Terry"The Hat"
18- 53Effie
19- ClothesHorse
20- Harper
21- winter_joe
22- Curly
23- oldmettle
24- Walt

25- ??? your name goes here!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Duper; I would like to humbly request to be included in on your order of a Blue Grass Akubra Camp Draft.

If accepted, please pm me for size and how I might submit consideration for the fedora.

Thanks, Eric -

Shaka

New in Town
By my count that is 25! I just got back from camping and have been away the last four days and wow! I had hoped we would have picked up one or two new orders but to log on and find out we are on our way to getting this started is the perfect end to a great vacation. Thanks Duper for your hard work and I am still interested in a Taupe if it were to happen but I would need to wait a couple months

Last edited:

Duper

Practically Family
Time to fill in the blanks a bit. I looked through the three threads since this special run started and I tried to pick-off the sizes, but I may have missed some. Please add a separate response to this thread with your size. A PM is fine as well. This is so Sam can get a count of what is needed for the web entry. ie: He will not add a 64 to the menus if it is not part of our order. You will still be doing your own individual orders off the EA website in a few days time.

The following link has sizing conversion info.

http://www.everythingaustralian.com.au/fitting.asp

The following link has the measuring info for hat sizing.

http://www.everythingaustralian.com.au/i_faq.asp

So I added a column here just out of my own curiousity. "Ordered Akubra before". Fill it in if you like, but it is not mission critical. I am hoping most are familiar with the Akubra sizing and fit but I want folks to take a moment to reflect on their proper size.

Please put your info into a one line reply like -

duper - 58 - yes

and I will update the list once all the info is in. This is my starting point from what I think I know.

Count - Nickname - Size - Ordered Akubra before
1- duper - 58 - yes
2- RBH - 60
3- gimebacmybulits - 61
4- Desert Dan - 58
5- gtdean48
6- mflemming - 57
7- Thunderball - 62
8- tealseal - 59 ??
9 - shaka - 59
10 -Landman - 59
11- Neophyte - 60
12- MCrider
13- TDB166 - 59
14- Interbak - 56
15- Harper
16- Grizzly Adams
17- Terry"The Hat" - 61
18- 53Effie - 58
19- ClothesHorse
20- winter_joe - 63
21- Curly - 63
22- oldmettle - 59
23- Walt - 59
24- Short_Balding_Guy
25- Big_Fella - 61

,,,Mike

Last edited:

Duper

Practically Family
RBH-60-YES

so curly is out.....How does that count now Duper?

Hi RBH, Curly is still in. He was responding to my inquiry as to whether he has ever purchased an Akubra before.

Our count is still 25 and I think it will stay pretty solid.

,,,Mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner