Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedora Lounge Rat pack

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
MATT...I think you might have to explain this a bit more...

...just so that members understand 'what' exactly you're asking for ;) Cheers mate.

reetpleat

Call Me a Cab
The obvious answer would be those of us who rock a late fifties early sixties look. But then again, the rat pack started in the 50s and included Bogart and others, didn't it?

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
The Rat Pack

Joey_Bishop-r31571.jpg
RatPack.jpg

Foofoogal

Banned
guellimus

this guy reminds me a bit of the rat pack. *from this thread post below.*
I moved into a new apartment for the year with new roommates, cause my last one was a total slob, and we've made it our goal to keep our apartment as classy and formal as possible.

My buddy inherited a lot of furniture from his grandmother, so we have very nice matching side tables and lamps for our living room. He also put up vintage beer and liquor advertisements all along the walls. We make sure there's a new New York Times and Wall Street Journal on the coffee table every morning.
We've also set up a formal "bar space" and put our good whiskey in decanters to give it a classier look. All our friends love to come by our apartment because they feel like they've stepped back 50 years.
----------

I liked Dean best. :)

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
Miss Neecerie can be the Fedora Lounge Shirley MacLaine. ;)

"Joining Frank were Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr., Peter Lawford, Joey Bishop and Shirley MacLaine, who once said: 'Here I am, surrounded by the most attractive men in the world, and they treat me like one of the boys!'"

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
Marc Chevalier said:
Miss Neecerie can be the Fedora Lounge Shirley MacLaine. ;)

"Joining Frank were Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr., Peter Lawford, Joey Bishop and Shirley MacLaine, who once said: 'Here I am, surrounded by the most attractive men in the world, and they treat me like one of the boys!'"

Hah...I am a normal person. Just like everyone else here...no one here (unless they are wisely lurking) is a -star- or at all resembles one.

;)

and why yes, I am a spoilsport. But honestly...pretending just keeps one from making the best of their own -reality-.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner