Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedorafest III Stratoliner from Stetson

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimWagner

Practically Family
Smaller crown, smaller brim width

Thanks for the info. So, smaller than a Campdraft but looks (in the picture) to be slightly taller in the crown (maybe 1/2 inch) compared to the modern Stratoliner?

Oh well, with my second Campdraft on the way (green), a couple of Open Roads, a Moose River and a new Stratoliner (all silverbelly) already in my collection I can see that there would be wifely generated grief coming my way if I jumped on this one. Not much chance of me impressing her with the differences between them. :cool:

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Gentlemen, I am wondering if the hat will be identified in any way, in the liner or sweat, as being a special run for Mike Moore/Loungers? The concept of a vintage quality Stetson lid made specifically for loungers is very appealing, and would be enhanced with the hats identified as such.

Justin B

One Too Many
I'd certainly be interested in one. I'm still upset I missed you guys....considering you were staying less than 3 minutes from my house.

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Willow/Sage

JtL's Willow Green Post: http://www.thefedoralounge.com/show...n-quot-Whippet&p=433389&viewfull=1#post433389

Current Sage:
5661919952_3f9282ed97_o.png

frussell

One Too Many
That hat looks a lot like my latest from Art. I'm a sucker for the thin ribbon/silverbelly combo anyway. If they can do big boy sizes, I'd snap one up for sure. Frank

majormoore

Vendor
We will address that with Hatco when we get the hat in hand and it meets the specs, we asked for.

Major Moore

Gentlemen, I am wondering if the hat will be identified in any way, in the liner or sweat, as being a special run for Mike Moore/Loungers? The concept of a vintage quality Stetson lid made specifically for loungers is very appealing, and would be enhanced with the hats identified as such.

Bassman

A-List Customer
I'm not a thin-ribbon fan (sorry guys!), but I'd be willing to add this one to my collection to foster good Lounge-Hatco relations. Heck, I might even wear it once in a while. :)

Brad

X2 Brad.
I'd be interested in one in the colors shown in post #14, depending on price.
Size 7 1/2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner