Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedorafest III Stratoliner from Stetson

Status
Not open for further replies.

scooter

Practically Family
Well, I'm in. Unlike Brad and Bassman, I am a thin ribbon kinda guy and this hat looks very nice. I think the gold embossing would be pretty slick, but any kind of identifier would be cool with me.

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Is it going to be rabbit or beaver? If rabbit, hopefully they'll offer an upgrade in beaver, like in the Temple and Pinnacle.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
I don't want it to be bogged down by too many varying ideas because the original was great, but it would be cool if it included the hat pin that they put on the current 'Stratoliner', in keeping with the catchy hat name.

rlk

I'll Lock Up
In order to have a special run it must be one particular hat(total package other than sizes) in sufficient quantity, not a list of options or upgrades.

W4ASZ

Practically Family
I don't want it to be bogged down by too many varying ideas because the original was great, but it would be cool if it included the hat pin that they put on the current 'Stratoliner', in keeping with the catchy hat name.

I doubt that tossing around a few random thoughts will bog this project down. :eeek:

It would look "proper" with the pin, wouldn't it ? :eusa_clap

Link

One of the Regulars
I'm interested in this hat. I prefer the original idea of silverbelly, but then again I may be the only lounger who doesn't currently own a silverbelly.

SteveAS

Practically Family
I'm very interested. I like the versatility and uncommonness of the already proposed sage green. In a similar spirit, how about oxblood?

J.B.

Practically Family
Since the prototype hat was praised by the attendees at FF III, and since MM & RBH are overseeing the project -- I'm in.

...No hat can be phat unless it's of rat. :cool:

But if it's made out of squirrel -- then I'll give it a whirl.
emobananadance.gif

...And it would really be keen if the hat comes in green! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner