Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedorafest III Stratoliner from Stetson

Status
Not open for further replies.

T Rick

Practically Family
Great to see this thread. Though I'm planning on a Heritage Camp Draft, still room for this modern classic from Stetson (I have more hats from them than any other maker, guess you could say I'm a fan). 7 1/8 in Silver Belly is fine, but the Sage/Willow Green suggestion is very enticing.

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Assuming everything is worked out in a satisfactory way, I might include a Free Fedorafest III Foto w/ Fedorafest III Fedora orders for Fedorafest III participants.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
If open to "short standing members," I would like to stand in line for an opportunity to aquire such a fine fedora. Please consider my request.

The sage color would make a fine hat for fall wearing in Minnesota. The hat would wear well in the wooded backdrop that is ever present in my neghborhood. Go for sage! Not to mention it is a fine spice for fall grilling.

Needing a classy addition to my hat closet, Eric -

T Rick

Practically Family
Except for the FrankenStetson, I don't have a modern Stetson in Silver Belly & we know it is totally different shade than Resistol & Akubra Silver Belly....

Even if the colors were the same (which we know they're not), this hat seems "important" enough to go for. The Silver Belly Open Road I have (1980's vintage I think?) is considerably more "tan" than the new Open Road at my local Stetson Dealer (Western Store). Either shade would be equally desireable IMO. Still like the idea of a green too though (so far the only green fedora I have is my Bluegrass Green Camp Draft).

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
This one looks promising for sure! but to get it produced, I think we need to stick with what Stetson showed in the prototype and let all the variations be what someone would order from a custom hatter. As was shown, I would say that it is a VERY saleable hat as is. I would buy one if it were produced JMHO :)

BR Gordon

One Too Many
Major Mike Moore of Buckaroo Hatters stepped up and told Matt he would order the minimun
if they would make the hat we saw at dinner that night.

Does anyone know what the minimum number of hats is? There may be enough interest here to cover the minimum.

majormoore

Vendor
I have the min number covered, no matter how many it takes or what I need to sale ahead of time, I just want to make sure the hat is dead on what we want in a hat, the hat should be coming real soon for me to look over. Hang in there gang, it is coming " The BH Flyer"

Major Moore

carldelo

One Too Many
Wow, just stumbled on this thread. Looks good - I was contemplating a silverbelly Moose River, but a silverbelly BH Flyer in 7-3/4 would be aces (I already have a sage hat). Major, can you say what the actual brim width will be?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy