Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedoras afield

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
one for Nancy and me, one as a guest room or when Hannah is home, one for Nancy's jewelry making, and the front bedroom as my office.

I hope Hannah likes sharing room with some cute little beavers and rabbits. They are quite invasive pe(s)ts, you know :D

Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures, Andy. I hope you'll be happy with your new home, and that the surroundings will be inspiring to your wife in her creation of all that gorgeous native jewlery.

wine65

One of the Regulars
Andy,
Looks like you had a nice time. We moved to El Paso a few years ago and love living in this area. Occasionally drive out to Las Cruses and White Sands when guests are in town.
Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

010714_1.jpg

010714_2.jpg

010714_3.jpg

January 7, 2014. I didn't have to travel far afield to take these.

Alan your two bottom frosty photos look like a satelite image of Antarctica. Reminds me a bit of the film "Powers of Ten" by Charles and Ray Eames. If anyone has not seen this, I heartily recommend it. It is truly an amazing film.
Stay warm Alan. (and everyone else too)

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy