Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Field Leathers

Berto

One of the Regulars
It looks stunning.

color very versatile depending on how the light is

2F280455-15B8-49B7-928D-D4791CAC91B7.jpeg
16FD7EBD-C868-4FB3-AD2F-00FF7DDE95A4.jpeg

For my second jacket I’m looking for a darker brown. Otherwise I will choose pony brown

marker2037

Practically Family
It looks stunning.

color very versatile depending on how the light is

View attachment 337143 View attachment 337144

For my second jacket I’m looking for a darker brown. Otherwise I will choose pony brown
I told Greg I'd be all over this for a future project, but I still am waiting for him to get to mine. He's been sick lately and fell a little behind, but I should be up soon hopefully.

Brandrea33

One Too Many
The pony is fantastic. I just received black and brown samples from Greg. I'm going with the black pony for my first FL jacket.

Same here. It was the clear stand out in the batch of black samples That I received including: black Badalassi, and full Ainiline.

NYDRH

One of the Regulars
Just as a heads-up i was chatting with Greg the other day and he's considering bringing in Tochigi. I'm really looking for a shinki alternative, i like shinki and have several jackets in it not knocking it, and would really like something different. Tenjin works examples look great to me, really hoping this happens. If anyone's interested please let him know and maybe we can get this over the finishing line.

Berto

One of the Regulars
Just as a heads-up i was chatting with Greg the other day and he's considering bringing in Tochigi. I'm really looking for a shinki alternative, i like shinki and have several jackets in it not knocking it, and would really like something different. Tenjin works examples look great to me, really hoping this happens. If anyone's interested please let him know and maybe we can get this over the finishing line.
Same here.

Greg knows that I'm looking for a dark brown and told me about togichi (it's cowhide).

He did not tell me about pony in dark brown.

NYDRH

One of the Regulars
Same here.

Greg knows that I'm looking for a dark brown and told me about togichi (it's cowhide).

He did not tell me about pony in dark brown.
Yeah they have quite a few colors although i imagine he wouldn't bring in the entire variety. I'm more interested in cowhide at this point, and the Tochigi looks really unique relative to what else is out there and i quite like the black. And the leather has a nice texture to it. The shinki pony is nice and i might go with that if theres no alternative.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210526-135817.png
    Screenshot_20210526-135817.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 611

Berto

One of the Regulars
Yeah they have quite a few colors although i imagine he wouldn't bring in the entire variety. I'm more interested in cowhide at this point, and the Tochigi looks really unique relative to what else is out there and i quite like the black. And the leather has a nice texture to it. The shinki pony is nice and i might go with that if theres no alternative.

thicker and stiffer than Shinki?

NYDRH

One of the Regulars
thicker and stiffer than Shinki?

Check out this thread on tenjin works:

https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/tenjin-rocks.94077/

As with all things, shinki and tochigi have different product lines but i am assuming Greg will get something similar to what tenjin uses and his shinki looks mid weight similar to Himel. My assumption is as it relates to weight and thickness they will be similar but i cant say for sure without having seen samples.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points