Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Field Leathers

Ayeteael

A-List Customer
Those Drew Keith stores on Styfo were legendary. This is a related tangent and not on topic for this thread, but I just did a quick search and I'm surprised not a single person has posted about TOJ's distant cousin - Falcon Garments.

jfan

New in Town
My jacket came today!
Only got crappy camera timer photos.
Really like the fit
PXL_20210408_203728670.MV.jpg
PXL_20210408_203906804.jpg

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
I’m interested in the black shinki (1.1-1.3 mm) leather that Greg offers.

How does this compare to say the shinki used for J24 RMC? Are they the same in terms of finish and thickness?

Is 1.1-1.3 mm considered thick leather? I have no reference if this is considered thin or thick :)

Please forgive my question if this has been discussed in the past.

You can't go wrong with either the black aniline or black teacore shinki

I'm sure others can chime in with the difference with the RMC.

1.1-1.3 mm would still be midweight. Not heavy as CXL, it will not stand on its own but still hefty enough that you need to break it in properly

My jacket came today!
Only got crappy camera timer photos.
Really like the fit View attachment 325436 View attachment 325437

Congrats on your new FL cross zip! That looks like a wonderful fit, love the clean classic design. Can we possibly see the back of the jacket? Maybe also let out the side adjusters a little so the jacket silhouette can be better appreciated, I overdid mine too when I first got my jacket

58panheadfan

One Too Many
Nice jacket in cool configurations in an extraordinary leather. Without being a spoilsport, but as already mentioned, the jacket does not fit your physics in some places (upper arms, waist and back). I am sure that FL can fix these "flaws".

Berto

One of the Regulars
Just a general question..
Do most people go through the Mock Up Jacket process with Greg..?
I do.

just today we agree on mock up modifications.

greg is a real master.

I recommend you this option

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ