Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Field Leathers

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Ok they can make nice belts, but why? I mean, I can buy a nice belt anywhere. My options for getting a premium custom made leather jacket are much more limited. That's what FL is about imo, high end custom made leather jackets.

Or am I missing something?
From a business perspective, there is nothing wrong with that. Little effort, high revenue.
I don't think Greg would need it, but who knows.

Momein

One of the Regulars
Ok they can make nice belts, but why? I mean, I can buy a nice belt anywhere. My options for getting a premium custom made leather jacket are much more limited. That's what FL is about imo, high end custom made leather jackets.

Totally agree, Marc. But Greg seems to be passionate about every kind of leather product. Can’t wait for his boots. ;)

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here

He said he made them for friends but had some leather left over so he sold the remainder.

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Leather belts are extremely low effort. Very easy to make. You can crank out forty belts a day. Sell them for 100 € each and that’s the equivalent of selling 3 jackets which takes like 6 days (?) to make and for a fraction of the material cost as well. No brainer if you want to make easy money.

TG3

One of the Regulars
I’m not sure what calling out narcissistic wannabe influencers on Instagram has to do with field leather jackets. I think you’re just trying to get a rise out of me. I’m sorry if I upset you. Aren’t you a moderator on this forum?
I have plenty of jackets. Actually selling them at this point. Not interested in buying pointy shouldered Italian cowhide jackets thank you very much.
You weren't hugged enough as a child. Who hurt you man?

Squirrel_hero

Familiar Face

I think he’s trying to become known as a clothing brand. His instagram went from entrepreneur to clothing brand. I can respect his hustle. Belts probably are easier to make and he’s probably selling them so why not.. but yes I agree with a lead time of 12 months if I ordered a jacket I’d be pretty annoyed that he’s making belts
hoping he gets the badalassi drama figured out because I’d really love one of those from him.

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
hoping he gets the badalassi drama figured out because I’d really love one of those from him.
Check out his latest batch of Italian cow, it's AMAZING.

536FA141-25C0-4F6D-81F5-AA1E1D0BCDE3.jpeg
71766792-4F70-4C3F-8F81-88616BBE3FBA.jpeg

Damon141

Practically Family
First jacket mock up should be here within a week or so.

She said she will include some leather samples in little black Badallassi. I'll go with the Black pigment on the first one because I want to own atleast one jacket in that leather but the 2nd collared sports jacket will might just be Badalassi. Hopefully it's not too pebbled. I've seen batches where it looks pebbled like a ladies handbag and versions that look more natural to my tastes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points