Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Film Noir Movie Parody Network

Stiv

New in Town
Hello everyone,
I love Fedora Lounge! My wife and I have collected vintage clothing, hats and things 40's for a number of years. Together we've created a webseries called The Movie Parody Network www.movieparodynetwork.com where we do parodies of film noir movies of the 40's. Right now we're airing The Maltese, Maltese. Next up is Mostly D.O.A. followed by What Detour. We just got the website up and we're trying to build an audience. Let me know what you think, if you like it, pass it on.
Cheers,
Steve

Cousin Hepcat

Practically Family
BRILLIANT - Nice choice for portrayal of Mr. Cairo! - "OW, you Slap Really Hard!" - I need to get this on DVD - your page mentioned episodes free on iTunes, but when I click that link, it just takes me to YouTube; searched iTunes, only found "Maltese Falcon", "Maltese Martian", "Maltese Melody"... Will you offer a DVD for sale when final episode's completed, & how much? Thx,

- CH

Stiv

New in Town
Cousin Hepcat,
Thanks for looking. The I tunes link is like the hot slap at the end of a drunken advance, It's going nowhere. In short we have many thing to fix over the coming months. This whole Wide World Web thing is new to me. I still have tubes in my radios. We will sell DVD's after all the parodies have aired. So keep coming back and bring your friends.
Steve

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn