Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Filson double tin pants

threewheeler

New in Town
Hi all
I am after a pair of filson double tin pants oiled type size 32w 30l with leather binding, i have contacted filson and they referred me to the UK importer, the problem there is that they only import bags and luggage and are unwilling to supply me with anything else. Does any one know a supplier that would ship to me in the UK.
Many thanks
Martin

Doublegun

Practically Family
I think the leather trim is going to be your problem. You can't order that treatment from any place other than Filson. (in fact, none of their tin cloth pants come himmed). I would think any number of Filson dealers will ship internationally but you are probably only be able to order them unfinished. Couple of other points: I have a pair of double-tins and they are almost unwearable. Incredibly stiff, they don't breath, and if/when you get them wet, they will shrink A LOT in the length. Have a pair hanging in my closet where they have been for almost 20-years. I bought them for grouse hunting. Wore them one season. They shrunk 3" in length and they were unbearable in temps above 30 f.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24