Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Claybertrand

One Too Many
Ladies but a label I haven’t seen on Fidelity IR. No snaps on this belt too. Such a cool and quality jacket.
I have seen that label before. Pretty sure its another of their generic labels. Obviously the big identifier is that riveted chain hanger. It is a different looking jacket for sure.

Claybertrand

One Too Many
TOTALLY Killer Old Half Belt. So OF COURSE its small. Intact for a decent price and Offer Option. Someone should jump on this ASAP.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1859546707...tZU=|tkp:Bk9SR77lntecYg&LH_ItemCondition=4|10

1687476934226.png

1687476971263.png

I have seen that label before. Pretty sure its another of their generic labels. Obviously the big identifier is that riveted chain hanger. It is a different looking jacket for sure.

I found a picture of an IR with that label in my archives. So I had seen it. Red lining though. These jackets are killer. I’m glad mine has the more interesting label with the owl.

Claybertrand

One Too Many
I was able to snag this one. I didn't ask specifics on the measurements so if it doesn't work out I will have to release it............. It looks to be in good condition........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats