Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

cbez

One Too Many
RW Sears 42 NOS Find

1705788561326.png

cbez

One Too Many

fidelity with killer horsehide. spicy price tho.

cbez

One Too Many
it's not hard. you make an account on one of the proxy sites, register a payment method, and then buy stuff. it ships to their warehouse and then you pay for it to be shipped to you.

buyee currently has a 20% off yahoo auctions coupon that should work on that listing

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Yes, there is a Buyee banner on that listing. Establish a Buyee account, link it to your Paypal, click Buy. And if you can apply a 20% coupon that LW is a no-brainer.

cbez

One Too Many
$750? For a HH Fidelity that is about right imo. Spicy if it were steer, no doubt. Their HH jackets are not easy to find. Some of the best HH around.
interesting, I am not too up on the minutiae. the hide looks great and in solid condition. liner could be shot.

cbez

One Too Many
they frequently run 5-10% off and even 20% sometimes lately. buyee usually has the big discounts while fromjapan does smaller discounts that stack with coupons.

[/URL]

$950 on Mercari Japan. Sucks there’s no 20% off coupon for Mercari on Buyee.

Not sure if there are any promotions on FromJapan right now.

[/URL]

You are not helping me. At all lol. I hope to stay ignorant of the Japanese sites. I’m doing well in maintaining a status quo, both in my closet and bank account.

cbez

One Too Many
That’s my fear. Simply checking the price on the Fidelity was dangerous. I was in and out real fast. No exploring. No let me see what this buyee button does. Nothing. I’m out.
didnt you have that same model?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters