Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

cbez

One Too Many
apparently FJ will negotiate mercari prices for you now which they always refused to do before.

ive read that negotiating price in japan is super rude, but then I also see sellers mentioning they're ok and also people trying to negotiate in comments, so who knows.

cbez

One Too Many
anyone into red

Nacho

Practically Family
apparently FJ will negotiate mercari prices for you now which they always refused to do before.

ive read that negotiating price in japan is super rude, but then I also see sellers mentioning they're ok and also people trying to negotiate in comments, so who knows.

You're right.

I've just read that from their Q&A section. I've also seen dudes haggling over 7000 Yen off in the comments section. The whole thing was wild. So yeah, I guess it's possible now. FJ just has to bring back the total value self-declaration and they'll be perfect.

Thanks for the tip.

cbez

One Too Many

on sale. their take on indian ranger. all the trophy clothing stuff I've had has been excellent.

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here

There is a button on yahoo auction for offer same as ebay. So if you see 值下交涉, seller is open to negotiation. Bargainning is not seen as rude in 2nd hand market. I suppose problem arises where seller specifically says no negotiation but the overseas buyer fails to notice it. For example, no negotiation on this one below.
IMG_3656.jpeg

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
horsehide herc a-2

:eek:rgAAOSwfTRluZ5P&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAABICEUxe2AWRME%2BuRsd2dQGM8l2U4wnE7txgozIxAVVIL3bjjxhgZxer4qteDEb%2BaiZuGqqXx3clpBsqjyMioErvz4Z6NjJdXeNaceK6xchi%2BSQeZRexrr3xzTD43X72QL%2FnRxaq6TtlBUrObkdl8sS1T0jyeDo6wiqcsytA14D4QtohjLiESRcxOOZFyc82yRr%2FcMPtAggxNVbemgj5yWk8A56TUejQtk%2BX54sq3ZcAkTQ785Ld3DwEekPQBs0TPkbd3uDjLnWJ8d500W5XODd6EWxp4Qe64weuQQB%2BCBhGlE2uyPcZzwatJ4M7t3f8CcUYp%2F5ccEqiEygPOPjW%2B77CuKfaC%2BGbs9w2%2BTBJhyrqOM7Menq95VQdOJfwZBliSCjQ%3D%3D%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR6yThtWrYw[/URL]

Most Hercules Civilian A2 jackets were made by Appalachian,, CSC made some. I don't know that I've seen one, like this one, made by Roughwear Clothing. If this were a bit bigger I would be tempted. This is far superior to the run of the mill A2, much better than an Appalachian. Also from the legendary maker of a legion of military A2.

Reactions: jeo

LukeST

New in Town
1930s driving coat.

500gbp

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy