Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

AHP91

Practically Family
I actually bid on that pile! Forgot about it after noticing terminal rot in back yoke. Otherwise it is an interesting jacket with quality leather.

I agree the Pritzker is amazing. This is the only Pritzker labeled jacket I have seen.

I do own a Hercules military styled jacket that has the Pritzker name in it. It is the only "catalog" jacket I have found with the makers name attached.

Pritzker did have military contracts

The ebay jacket is thankfully too small for me.
I agree, interesting looking jacket. Just surprised at how high it went given how much needs to be done to make it resemble a jacket.

The Pritzker is great.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
I agree, interesting looking jacket. Just surprised at how high it went given how much needs to be done to make it resemble a jacket.

The Pritzker is great.
I've been bidding and otherwise looking at basket cases. I see more interest than I expected $$. I have basket cases for reasons. If my reason is strong so my bid.

I've been involved with the vintage outerwear market for a few years. Mostly lack of knowledge/resources leads to guess work. We here have a more informed view of the market. I don't know what some my stuff is "worth".

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
This jacket has a 40s Hercules label and an A Pritzker and Sons label. Has a very military look, Alpaca lining. unlabeled horsehide.

1707007892208.jpeg

cbez

One Too Many

Lost worlds x evis

cbez

One Too Many

Xs bootleggers g1

cbez

One Too Many
west ride ventura veg tan goat - 34
west ride top notch goat - 36

cbez