Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Biff42

One of the Regulars
Username does look familiar. All said this Cal looks damn near worth the eBay ask. I had a late 50’s Cal that was very similar and in like condition that went abroad for about that ask. A like new Cal is a rare spotted owl in a sea of crows and pigeons.
It was posted in the classifieds for $800 shipped.

Johnny Deadlifts

A-List Customer
Username does look familiar. All said this Cal looks damn near worth the eBay ask. I had a late 50’s Cal that was very similar and in like condition that went abroad for about that ask. A like new Cal is a rare spotted owl in a sea of crows and pigeons.
Small measurements for a 50L no?

cbez

One Too Many

field cafe, 42

would dig one in my size.

KBlake

One Too Many
$140
1716927906065.png

jpk_NJ

One Too Many
I’ve been looking for a 3/4 length Hercules… if only this was wasn’t a woman’s coat. Fair deal…
IMG_0542.png

cbez

One Too Many

a cool flat head, 40

cbez

One Too Many
rainbow country x mushmans

cbez

One Too Many

thought this was pretty cool for the vintage guys

anthonys by daniel boone

Al 916

One Too Many
Thanks TW— Been looking for a Cheyenne in 44 for some time. I prefer the Lee truckers over Levi’s.
I am looking for a large 42. On Vansons truckers I can go either way in looks (the 40 Cheyenne now fitting Hannes so well).

I will join your search if this one does not sort it J.

I am looking for a large 42. On Vansons truckers I can go either way in looks (the 40 Cheyenne now fitting Hannes so well).

I will join your search if this one does not sort it J.

For me, the 42 was a nice t-shirt only fit but the shoulders were a bit tight. I prefer more room nowadays.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
girlmom