Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Al 916

One Too Many
For me, the 42 was a nice t-shirt only fit but the shoulders were a bit tight. I prefer more room nowadays.
That's sort of where I am going in a good tobacco brown.

The Maverick is a 44 and weirdly fits over a tee or a full jumper...

Yep big 42 small 44.

Tbh following H's purchase I was half thinking of getting the same, sized for me. The import would be a bit of a pain against the aero version.
I might do the sums rather than worry about all the other shite going on.

TheOldFashioned

Call Me a Cab
Don't see Skaggerac pop up too often. BIN $500, OBO:
1717020711741.png

https://www.ebay.com/itm/364918755740

TartuWolf

One Too Many
Just a note for those who weren't around then:

While SB runs a couple of sizes larger than tagged now, in their early days it was the opposite. So this 36 is likely a 32 or 34.
Not sure if that is true for this particular jacket - the pit to pit is over 22"! Assuming that the owner is measuring correctly.. 59cm back length and 60cm sleeves are pretty normal for 34-36 I'd say.

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Not sure if that is true for this particular jacket - the pit to pit is over 22"! Assuming that the owner is measuring correctly.. 59cm back length and 60cm sleeves are pretty normal for 34-36 I'd say.

We can safely assume it's the Aero MC jacket pattern, which has a huge chest and massive drop, so the chest will be big, the waist narrow. Make sure to check the hem measurement. I could see it fitting you nicely.

(As an aside: I was annoyingly misled by a dealer into not getting that deep V pattern when I was ordering my first Aero.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
girlmom