Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Gamma68

One Too Many
Brilliant! Though I'm not sure I understand what's going on with the belt loops. Doesn't seem the belt's been cut off but what's the point of just front loops?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/VANSON-Leathers-x-For-the-Homies-Black-Deerskin-Leather-Jacket-Medium-M-USA/133256830820

s-l1600.jpg

Mandarin

Practically Family
no kidding. He’s been putting up some stellar jackets at great prices all day. Too bad they are about a size too small for me. Or lucky for me perhaps.[/QUOTE said:
Prices are right, as well as the sizes for me, which makes it all the more frustrating. i suppose my credit card will be relieved.

I would have hit BIN on two or three already. The Aero and Vanson for sure, maybe the Legendary or Bates. Cool jackets for sure. I’m halfway to convincing myself the aero modified MC jacket will fit.

Mandarin

Practically Family
I would have hit BIN on two or three already. The Aero and Vanson for sure, maybe the Legendary or Bates. Cool jackets for sure. I’m halfway to convincing myself the aero modified MC jacket will fit.

The Aero looks great! You can still ask for measurements. I was tempted by the Vanson CHP and especially the LW PJ 27. But I need to calm down, I already have 2 jackets coming in.

The Aero looks great! You can still ask for measurements. I was tempted by the Vanson CHP and especially the LW PJ 27. But I need to calm down, I already have 2 jackets coming in.

i did ask but no response yet. Someone bid so the BIN is gone now.

I would not resist the LW, especially at that price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points