Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Helluva Christmas Haul Terry!!!!!!!!! Sweet jackets man......Makin my presents look pretty lame......:oops::oops::oops: What did you leave out for Santa anyway???? I nice bottle of Scotch?!?!?!?!?!!??:cool: What can I drink to quell the rising jealousy!?!?!!?!?!??:confused::confused::confused:

Traditional Milk and Cookies for Santa. No flying and drinking!

That Black Beauty looks like a recent listing here and/or on the Bay wherein the Seller said the "Adjustable Collar had been removed...." That tag in the pic looks like it says "Adjustable Collar"........ It was very recent that I recall seeing it. Could be the same jacket. Its a goodie!!!

The same jacket. What a beast! Looks and feels like a Lost Worlds jacket. It is probably a 46/48, not a 44. Lot of heavy leather.

Mandarin

Practically Family
Columbia

https://www.ebay.fr/itm/LANGLITZ-HE...089418?hash=item216832efca:g:mUAAAOSwIZJd9skA

Langlitz Col.jpg
Langlitz Col 2.jpg

The zipper down the middle of the back for what must be a vent really kills the look for me.

Think about it as that ugly-ass back gusset, as on those vintage jackets. XD But yeah, it's nothing spectacular, just your everyday 90's bike jacket, it's got two vents on the shoulders but for $40, someone might score a good riding leather.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko