Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

SinSir

A-List Customer
I proxied it. You should see a stellar review coming out of Europe in a month or so. The hard part will be actually sending it on lol. I won’t even open the box, just ship it onward.
That's going to be hard to do! Good find

Claybertrand

One Too Many
I proxied it. You should see a stellar review coming out of Europe in a month or so. The hard part will be actually sending it on lol. I won’t even open the box, just ship it onward.

Bravo on the Proxy!!! Helpin brothers OUT!!!!! Muy Classy!!! :):):)

Yeah, you might not even want to touch the box when you receive it lest you "accidentally" cut it open and become enamored........ Normally when someone says to "hide all the sharp objects", its for an entirely different reason. But..... probably a good idea for you to hide all your sharp objects :confused::confused::confused::p

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
Electric Leather Studio x Mushmans Single Riders jacket...don't know yet what leather it's made of
i-img509x600-1578910905mn5r3o599396.jpg

i-img491x600-1578910905ymetaz599396.jpg

https://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/d412323090

SinSir

A-List Customer
I’ve had my eye on this one for a while but the measurement look strange. It looks like it has 21-22” p2p for size 48?

I can't even read that measurement over my phone. Does it read 21/22? Euro sizing? 48=38 is all I can think of if it does.

I’ve had my eye on this one for a while but the measurement look strange. It looks like it has 21-22” p2p for size 48?

That can't be right. But I'm seeing 23" at least and the jacket isn't even laid flat. It's probably 25" or so. It looks like a larger jacket.

And wait, did you get that Leathertogs???

Jejupe

Practically Family
That can't be right. But I'm seeing 23" at least and the jacket isn't even laid flat. It's probably 25" or so. It looks like a larger jacket.

And wait, did you get that Leathertogs???

I think that jacket would have been sold long ago if the seller had bothered to take better pics. I don’t only mean the measurements but also the disgusting dirty sofa on which the jacket is displayed. Well, its probably too big for me anyway now as I am 44 or 46 now.

I did agree about the leather togs with the seller. Still waiting for him to confirm thw shipping costs.

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Well I do have experience with incorrectly tagged jackets from LW. My size 34 russet A-2 I bought on sale from LW's site is actually 38 (I sold it to a fd who wanted to replace his black size 38 LW A-2) . My Japanese market size 36 Ryder is more like a 34 but then it may have to do with Japanese market sizing. I have also seen a few incorrectly tagged undersized LW on ebay.

SinSir

A-List Customer
Nice Leatherman. Seller gave me these measurements then jacked up the price lol.

Back 19 inches
Front 18” wide
Sleeve 24”

pretty sure the P2P is off.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/184126783718

Kick ass jacket- like the one Monitor owned.

I've had sellers do that to me. They immediately go to do not buy list. One even lowered it much less than I was willing to pay before the auction end to generate renewed interest. I still di3dnt buy it. It was difficult to resist but one thing I've learned there's always another jacket to want.

I've had sellers do that to me. They immediately go to do not buy list. One even lowered it much less than I was willing to pay before the auction end to generate renewed interest. I still di3dnt buy it. It was difficult to resist but one thing I've learned there's always another jacket to want.

Seller was extremely courteous when messaging back and forth, but yeah, that was off putting. I think it will fit me but I am moving on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21