Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Kuro

Practically Family
I feel like this is cool. I believe it is a vintage Aero jacket.

In red. All red...

i-img900x1200-1578920462wmroon598115.jpg

(The Zipper and the Tag throw me off, it could be a new jacket with an old zipper and a dated tag design, I don't know.)

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g397669411

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
^^ Yes, this would be a "vintaged" one so could be made somewhere other than USA and has been modified...buyer beware.

SinSir

A-List Customer
I have this Scott on my watch list never handled a Scott although I think there is much variation in the quality of Scott jackets

^^ Yes, this would be a "vintaged" one so could be made somewhere other than USA and has been modified...buyer beware.

The per2 is a horsehide vintage repica from 2011 the tag reads 2010 though.

Edit- Sounds lile someone needs to take a trip to the Schott store!

Infinitum

A-List Customer
Unbelievable what people say when they don’t know. I was always taught to keep my mouth shut unless I have something interesting to add.

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Unbelievable what people say when they don’t know. I was always taught to keep my mouth shut unless I have something interesting to add.
Why did you cut off epauletts and belt though? Real shame. This jacket is in my eyes damaged and not worth a dime anymore. I can't stand belt loops without a matching belt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ