Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Bennarion

One Too Many
£ 475 with offer
IMG_20200304_082009.jpg
IMG_20200304_082023.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/283786461279

Mandarin

Practically Family

dannyk

One Too Many
This is surreal, given a new one from Vanson in comp weight would be just a little over half the asked price.
Still a great model nonetheless.
Yeah its a beautiful jacket. Looks superb condition. But that price is a little out of whack unless Im missing something?

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Yeah its a beautiful jacket. Looks superb condition. But that price is a little out of whack unless Im missing something?

It's in Japan, their prices are usually x2 compared to what we would deem normal.
Also, i am pretty sure the Vanson Cheyenne isn't produced anymore and is somewhat rare.

(Rare might be the wrong term, it's not Goodwear rare, but i have been looking for a size 42 Cheyenne for more than a year and still haven't seen one, they are definitely not common.)

It's in Japan, their prices are usually x2 compared to what we would deem normal.
Also, i am pretty sure the Vanson Cheyenne isn't produced anymore and is somewhat rare.

(Rare might be the wrong term, it's not Goodwear rare, but i have been looking for a size 42 Cheyenne for more than a year and still haven't seen one, they are definitely not common.)

Pretty sure the one on eBay is the Maverick and Vanson still makes it. Here is my Cheyenne (only one I have seen in years, anywhere):

Vanson Cheyenne Front.jpg

Mrfrown

One Too Many
This is surreal, given a new one from Vanson in comp weight would be just a little over half the asked price.
Still a great model nonetheless.

At least someone interested in the model could try it out with free shipping and return!

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Seller discounted by 5% lol

(Edit: please don’t actually buy stuff with free shipping and return just to take advantage of seller policies, even if their prices are out of whack!)

Last edited:

SinSir

A-List Customer
At least someone interested in the model could try it out with free shipping and return!

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Seller discounted by 5% lol

I would wait for one that fits vs buy and return l, even if its free. I don't use the return for fit, especially on a Japan purchase. I only return if not as described and even then I'm open to coming to another solution.

I tend to pass, curse, and laugh at Japan sellers on the bay because of the ridiculous pricing. More often than not they have it listed for a fraction of the price on a Japan site, that's when the cursing happens. Lol

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Yes, this is how it fits: View attachment 217866
Definitely snug in my lats when I reach for things but it fits like I prefer my truckers to fit. This is beastly CW.

You may be a 40?
Sheez JMax:
I love all things truckers.
My Lost Words is a prize. Makes me want not, no matter the material or maker when i see all else.
Untill...i see this one!
I’m still smarting from wussing out on the perfectly matured mahogany hued HH Cheyenne from a couple years ago, before i knew how to spend real money on a keeper. Lol
Epic
B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto