Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Sheez JMax:
I love all things truckers.
My Lost Words is a prize. Makes me want not, no matter the material or maker when i see all else.
Untill...i see this one!
I’m still smarting from wussing out on the perfectly matured mahogany hued HH Cheyenne from a couple years ago, before i knew how to spend real money on a keeper. Lol
Epic
B

I remember that one. What a beauty.

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Sheez JMax:
I love all things truckers.
My Lost Words is a prize. Makes me want not, no matter the material or maker when i see all else.
Untill...i see this one!
I’m still smarting from wussing out on the perfectly matured mahogany hued HH Cheyenne from a couple years ago, before i knew how to spend real money on a keeper. Lol
Epic
B
The one that got away.

Jumper

A-List Customer
Grais. ('50s?) "approximate size 38" $75 + shipping.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-40...r-Truckers-Jacket-A2-type-Bomber/392571423474

s-l500.jpg

Last edited:

Mrfrown

One Too Many
I believe buying with no intent to keep is detrimental to the system and less than honest.

Since two people have made mention of this post, Id like to say here that I was trying to find some silver lining and posting in a light-hearted manner

I personally don’t buy without the intent to keep the item, and as an occasional seller myself I would feel taken advantage of if someone did so to me. Please don’t buy stuff you don’t really want!

(edit: I’ve gone back and put an edit on that post reflecting this, and sorry for making a comment in poor taste)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ