Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

nattevagten

A-List Customer
Branded Garments jacket - 38" p2p - $65
il_1140xN.2403660310_q808.jpg

This is amazing. The brass hardware looks so good on these types of jackets.

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
This is amazing. The brass hardware looks so good on these types of jackets.
I just sold one just like this one, but size 44, with chrome hardware. They're great jackets. Mine weighed 6.75 lbs. The cut and pattern are just like Lesco, and the quality is if anything better. The sold new for around $700 before Branded closed shop. Great deal.

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Is gold made of gold? :D At least this jacket actually is rare, unlike a mass produced Buco that sells for $2K.

It's been going strong for the past 70 years. More people are becoming aware, younger folk even switching from ToJ to Himel, Aero, etc. Leather jackets won't ever lose their value in the collectors market and we'll still be struggling to get a good jacket for a good deal in 10 years from now - not to mention entire new countries are now catching up with the hobby. China has got the money and isn't happy with their knock-offs anymore. My father was always telling me how Lewis Leathers makes the best jackets in the world while I had no clue what's he on about and who the hell cares. 20 years later... I'm here. Just sayin', not sure we'll ever see the end of this...
I guess it depends. It is still a Schott. It is like those OG coloured Nike Air Jordan 1 that costs 10 times as much as other colourways in the second hand market.

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I asked the seller to verify the pit to pit 21" seems small relative to the other measurements like 20" shoulders. If I picked this up and it fit I would have my perfecto style jacket and save the $400 to have my Connolly downsized plus recap the purchase price of the Connolly jacket.

Lesco at 42 can only have 22.5" + P2P. And I think that's a Long version of the jacket, too. I'd grab this, sell the Aero and not look back if I were you.

Why would I offer $25 (it was accepted BTW, just like Guppy said)? Two reasons. 1, I am closer to moving someplace north in the relatively near future...and 2, I want to be like @ton312 lol.
You’re in dangerous waters now! These jackets, the suede sherpas... man when it gets cold they are the best. I’ve been talking myself out of this one for a good 6 months. Not sure if I have enough Steven Seagull to pull it off. The chances of a matching jet black ponytail have all but vanished as medical science has turned to a vaccine and abandoned a cure for pattern baldness. Stupid covid. LOL.
1763A040-9A06-4BD2-B144-DA6D1E9E577E.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112