Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
Mr. S San Francisco 42 $500 looks like new

https://www.ebay.com/itm/303635206030

Screenshot_20200729112929.png

J Leather Investigater

One Too Many
The question I ask myself is would I rather get this Star Glove or custom made jacket by Himel my preferred jacket maker and the answer is this Star Glove. I doubt we'll see another Star Glove this condition in the near future and Himel is not going anyplace soon. So I showed my hand as far as the minimum value I give to this jacket.
Lol, awsome what hemil do you have jon?

Claybertrand

One Too Many
Dont tap yet brother, i have 1175 saved up for it an im thinking of selling my gw

DUDE!!!!! How did you only spend $25 of your Gov-Ment Stimulus Dinero!??!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :eek::eek::p:p

I'm gonna have to keep an eye on this jacket just for the drama now!!!!! There's gonna be some clandestine bidders AND some snipers I reckon!!! A good ol' Bid Battle!!!!! I'll have vicarious butterflies for whoever is involved while watching this countdown!!!

Soon enough, someone in here will scoop it up and then we can see the fit pics etc. !!!! :):):):):) Boy entertainment IS getting scarce these days...:rolleyes:

J Leather Investigater

One Too Many
DUDE!!!!! How did you only spend $25 of your Gov-Ment Stimulus Dinero!??!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :eek::eek::p:p

I'm gonna have to keep an eye on this jacket just for the drama now!!!!! There's gonna be some clandestine bidders AND some snipers I reckon!!! A good ol' Bid Battle!!!!! I'll have vicarious butterflies for whoever is involved while watching this countdown!!!

Soon enough, someone in here will scoop it up and then we can see the fit pics etc. !!!! :):):):):) Boy entertainment IS getting scarce these days...:rolleyes:
Lol

Kumite & Thunderdome rolled into the All-Valley Karate Championship. It will be that crazy.

Claybertrand

One Too Many
Kumite & Thunderdome rolled into the All-Valley Karate Championship. It will be that crazy.

THE ALLLLLL-VALLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D Ohhh that's GOLDEN bro!!!!!!!!!!! One of the truly formative films of my youth. I still gotta check out the whole Kobra Kai series on YouTube. I feel like its some sort of Sacrament I am meant to experience. I think Macchio was like 43 in that first movie!!!! So he's like prolly in his 80s now but he'll always be DANIEL SAHN to me!!!! If you google it, you'll find Ralph Macchio actually saved a beached dolphin years back when he was outta the limelight!!! Is there ANYTHING Macchio CAN'T do!?!?!?!!?!?!?? He's prolly working on a Covid vaccine as we speak!!!!!

"Get that Star Glove jacket a BODY BAAAAAGGGGG!! YEAAAHHH!!!!"

Leather jacket collecting is gettin to be a real Bloodsport!!! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk