Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Kubatu

A-List Customer
Decent looking CR, sz 44 (but maybe a little bigger); $56 + shipping, with offer. Label missing with the zip-out. Cut like a Beau Breed I'm familiar with, but the leather looks maybe a tad heavier. If not a BB, then a Brooks, possibly?

m_5d3e46e0969d1f5de124e87a.jpg

m_5d3e46edb146cc6b36a5cf33.jpg

https://poshmark.com/listing/Motorc...cket-with-side-vents-5d3e46bf2f827691c1674488

Almost certainly a Beau Breed, I think. Looks practically identical to this one that actually has tags, albeit not as in nice condition.

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
THE ALLLLLL-VALLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D Ohhh that's GOLDEN bro!!!!!!!!!!! One of the truly formative films of my youth. I still gotta check out the whole Kobra Kai series on YouTube. I feel like its some sort of Sacrament I am meant to experience. I think Macchio was like 43 in that first movie!!!! So he's like prolly in his 80s now but he'll always be DANIEL SAHN to me!!!! If you google it, you'll find Ralph Macchio actually saved a beached dolphin years back when he was outta the limelight!!! Is there ANYTHING Macchio CAN'T do!?!?!?!!?!?!?? He's prolly working on a Covid vaccine as we speak!!!!!

"Get that Star Glove jacket a BODY BAAAAAGGGGG!! YEAAAHHH!!!!"

Leather jacket collecting is gettin to be a real Bloodsport!!! ;)

Love that series!! Exceptionally well done. Cobra Kai!!!

sweetfights

awesome. I’m the anti-Laruso. I enjoyed when his knuckles bled. Lol. Crybaby and little instigator. Hopefully he gets his in the series. Kidding of course... or am I?
That's funny because when I was a teenager and the original movie came out, I was all for Daniel. Now, years later I identify with Johnny and want to see him do well. Well written!

itsallgood

One of the Regulars
Quite a bargain at this price and apparently and off the rack Size 44.

If it fits. Does it seem a little tight in the chest and short in the sleeve for a 44? I've never had a Langlitz on, do they somehow fit different?

Chest 22.5” (underarm to underarm)
Shoulder 20” (seam to seam)
Back length 28” (collar seam all the way down)
Sleeve 25” (top shoulder seam to end of cuff)

jonbuilder

If it fits. Does it seem a little tight in the chest and short in the sleeve for a 44? I've never had a Langlitz on, do they somehow fit different?

Chest 22.5” (underarm to underarm)
Shoulder 20” (seam to seam)
Back length 28” (collar seam all the way down)
Sleeve 25” (top shoulder seam to end of cuff)
stock patterns their jackets are cut to fit trim and work well in the riding position they were designed to ride in at as fashion jackets

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points