Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
@Seb Lucas this might be to your liking.
53336FB5-BEB8-40F0-A206-4ED8AA48CC58.jpeg

https://www.ebay.nl/itm/233884516057

Jumper

A-List Customer
More? Cal straight zip for only $175 > https://offerup.com/item/detail/804975124/
86ac3cdb930942b39b6284a0a57552a6.jpg
There are probably a bunch of other good deals in that site. It's a whole new environment of mostly-casual sellers! Great find.
Oh, holy Jesus God. Okay, after 399 pages, @Leather Walker wins. Have y'all seen this site? Actually, you know what? Don't even worry about it. It's the weekend. You have better things to do. I'll check it out and let you know if there's anything worthwhile there. Time for me to give something back. Go do other things and forget all about this.

And I definitely did not find this there.
855fa27f7da14a48b68e276e6598d164.jpg

Last edited:

Kubatu

A-List Customer
Oh, holy Jesus God. Okay, after 399 pages, @Leather Walker wins. Have y'all seen this site? Actually, you know what? Don't even worry about it. It's the weekend. You have better things to do. I'll check it out and let you know if there's anything worthwhile there. Time for me to give something back. Go do other things and forget all about this.

And I definitely did not find this there.
855fa27f7da14a48b68e276e6598d164.jpg

This was basically me when I started using facebook marketplace. Pristine Cal's for $80 and others for $50. Then my happiness was shattered by the fact that many sellers on facebook marketplace refuse to ship their items.

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
I poked around the site. Anything with brand name (i.e. people could reference and realize what they had) is priced about where everything else is on Ebay, etc. But these no label Cals are a steal.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Ok, I will provide pictures, description-Like a Wanted Poster- to anyone who wants to patrol these sites. My interest are limited but willing to pay a finders fee if my interest are full filled.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Beck-North...042295?hash=item3db5cbdff7:g:R10AAOSwzGFgEKeI

s-l1600.jpg

This Beck has been around the ebay block recently. I buy a lot of vintage jackets, so pretty good at assessing condition and value on most jackets, but not these Schott/Becks.

I'm not looking to buy it because it is just too small. Did I just answer my Question?

Is it just about the size on this jacket? Lack of interest in the style? Concern for Quality? I'm asking because the condition seems Good. Or is the condition an issue?

Is it a size Issue?

Jumper

A-List Customer
Is it just about the size on this jacket? Lack of interest in the style? Concern for Quality? I'm asking because the condition seems Good. Or is the condition an issue?

Is it a size Issue?
Ladies' jacket, isn't it? What's the market like for super-expensive, eighty-year-old jackets for women? I honestly have no idea. But now that it's on my mind, if I ever meet a girl who's into that sort of thing... ***sparks***

Last edited:

Coriu

One Too Many

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran