Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Riu

Practically Family
s-l1600.jpeg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/schott-p...1865f9791:g:mbcAAOSwuhZgU3pa&autorefresh=true

TG3

One of the Regulars
That's a great deal bro. That's normally £800++ with the upcharge on the leather plus shipping. It's probably not the neatest stitching like what the description says but for the pattern and price I think it might be a great buy
That's what I thought as well! You can see some wobble in the stitching but the price might make up for it. Plus the leather type.

Riu

Practically Family
Thanks for being the Guinee pig and testing it out! Let us know what you find. Hope it turns out well for you.

It didn't :D but I had my doubts already with the CR fit, for my body type the Board Racer works better. Work on the jacket is good, like it says on their page, a few wobbly stitches here and there, nothing major. Fit is just off in the upper area. You can see some fit pictures in the other thread.

Reactions: TG3
Never seen this label ever. Post War 1940s Talon zipper, cloth lined. Not sure how much of the Bling is original, but still looks well done and tasteful. Another one for the Books.

I did a quick google search of the name and label. Only found one other jacket with the label. It was a flight jacket of some kind. A-Something point G2. I don’t know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112