Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Claybertrand

One Too Many
I would look bad ass wearing this while driving my Prius. :p

Stone cold Hawaiian killer.

If I were living in Hawaii, and owned a Prius, I'd have it custom painted to look like Thomas Magnum's 308 GTS Red Ferrari. Not that it would fool anyone........ but it'd be one bad ass Prius....... Do it Jonesy!!!!!!!!!!

I'd actually LOVE to have one painted like the General Lee........ with the front doors welded shut....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::)

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
If I were living in Hawaii, and owned a Prius, I'd have it custom painted to look like Thomas Magnum's 308 GTS Red Ferrari. Not that it would fool anyone........ but it'd be one bad ass Prius....... Do it Jonesy!!!!!!!!!!

I'd actually LOVE to have one painted like the General Lee........ with the front doors welded shut....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::)
That’s O’ahu, here ya drive da pickup bra.

Claybertrand

One Too Many
That’s O’ahu, here ya drive da pickup bra.

That's right!!! Lotsa trucks!!!

Kauai looks amazing. I went to high school with a couple of kids who were uprooted from Hawaii to move to the Main Land (which they seemed to forever resent). One kid was a military kid from O'ahu and the other was a kid from Kauai who was sent to live with relatives in California because he was getting into too much trouble on the Island. Both guys were friends of mine and the guy from O'ahu used to call the other guy a "Boonie" Hawaiian and sorta tease him cause he was from Kauai. They told me the lifestyle is quite different in Kauai than O'ahu. The island version of City vs. Country livin is how it was explained to me.

Maybe it would be more appropriate to get a bad ass truck and then have it painted the colors of T.C.'s Helicopter from Magnum P.I. o_Oo_O

I got to get over to Kauai and see what its like. It looks like a living Screen Saver picture.......

Craig from Craigslist

One of the Regulars
Kind of interesting old A-2. Don't know a lot about the brand.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1039092486/vintage-1940s-cresco-sportswear?gpla=1&gao=1&
il_794xN.3207192617_69us.jpg

Claybertrand

One Too Many
You guys who wear a 36...
Only a day left for this Walter Dyer:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/234123378091
View attachment 353587
I like mine a lot!

This is a really cool Dyer. I have 2 of their CRs. WD's are LEGIT. This one is a 4 pocket front with no zips to fail (that's my Glass Half Full statement on Non Zip Pockets---it IS true though...;)). I'd say that collar could probably smack some people around!!!!:cool: If this in in your size you should already own it. The price is insultingly low for such a quality made jacket. (NOTE: I am NOT the Seller of this jacket nor am I a descendent of the Walter Dyer Family---so my overly positive vouching for the brand is Genuine......o_O)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy