Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Wildhorses

Practically Family
Branded Garments, this brand seems to give one of the heaviest leathers. From the 90s, I suppose
VTG Branded Garments Leather JKT. W/ Harley Davidson Patch.. SZ. 42. See Details | eBay
s-l1600.jpg

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
Branded Garments, this brand seems to give one of the heaviest leathers. From the 90s, I suppose
VTG Branded Garments Leather JKT. W/ Harley Davidson Patch.. SZ. 42. See Details | eBay
s-l1600.jpg
yes, super thick., really nice though, very pliable etc. Not a lot of grain, character, etc. although I've seen some that were pretty good. The ones from the 80s have talon zips and are built like bullet proof vest. Usual CHP style and/or Perfecto. Seen even a cafe racer. Very comfortable and well worth the money. Probably best bang for buck. I sold mine because I don't ride motor cycle. I think is too much for fashion but great jacket

Claybertrand

One Too Many
That one, I bought

I wavered on this jacket because of the uneven main zipper replacement. You have the Dena advantage on your side though!!!!!;) That was the main flaw I saw with this otherwise cool vintage HH and the fix costs were not going to pencil out for me. Nice pick up for you though man!!! Let us know how it works out!!!

I wavered on this jacket because of the uneven main zipper replacement. You have the Dena advantage on your side though!!!!!;) That was the main flaw I saw with this otherwise cool vintage HH and the fix costs were not going to pencil out for me. Nice pick up for you though man!!! Let us know how it works out!!!
Yeah it’s funny b/c the hem looks aligned but the pockets look wildly off. I’ll see how it is when it arrives, shipping from Australia….it’ll be awhile.

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Nope :(

Could you share a screenshot?
Will do, in the meantime see if you can access Facebook Marketplace from your location. Title of listing is "Buco leather jacket". Location is Annapolis, MD. I swear the damn thing is new...if I was after a grail jacket I would be all over this for $980...

alish

One of the Regulars
Avirex A-2; a few little holes in the leather, but it's got a lot of character; P2P 23", shoulders 22", sleeves 22", length 23.5"; $95 + shipping. Link

Screen Shot 2021-09-01 at 4.50.12 PM.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana