Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

I guarantee if you walked into a VFW with that coat on, the Vets would buy drinks for you all afternoon!

I found one by Canyon Lake south of Austin that looks pretty cool. Most posts are run of the mill, but this one was decked out. Will check it out later. In a Vanson.

I walked into a VFW…and it was stocked with Bandidos. I was committed so didn’t do an about face. One quick beer and good conversation…and I quietly sauntered on out. Right when I thought questions were about to be asked. I’d miss you guys. Lol. Another story for my memoirs to-be. Some serious menfolk to be respected for sure.

At another joint and holding fort with a supporting club. Gotta watch where I go I guess. I love Texas.

Leather Walker

Practically Family
Golden Bear, opening bid 22,800¥ - Buyee
i-img976x1200-1632319631jkobcp477186.jpg

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Taubers HH CHP. Around 22” P2P. Wish it fit me. Low price. Seller cool and accepting offers.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-DI...2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

View attachment 363788

I'm hoping some one here got this Taubers at the same time I'm patting myself on the back for not buying this one and a couple of others!! I made an offer higher than the selling price and was countered offered, which I declined. It would have been a buy and Fly, but I could not do it. This was an earlier jacket, I owned two like this, beautiful jackets.

I just got too many in the house, too many to sell too many to Keep! but I do keep looking!

Thanks for hearing my confession.

If you got this jacket congrats and show it off.

Jimmy Shinki

Familiar Face

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112