Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Jumper

A-List Customer
Rare sherpa lined Lee Storm Rider 101J, 42L. It's perfect. Someone please buy it.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/393702049266?hash=item5baa7885f2:g:9kwAAOSwzHNgd7wG

s-l1600.jpg
Note the hidden hand warmers. Kind of a neat compromise if you want a sleeker vintage look, but also a warm place to put your hands in the cold weather you'd actually be wearing this jacket in. Anybody know if these were implemented in the '80s at the same time as the regular hand warmers?...before?...after?

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
20" back!? Is this true?

Is that a good thing? Probably not. Though I’d guess longer based on photo. Plus, if that pattern is anything like my Fidelity (looks it), the jacket will fit longer and measure a bit longer than the norm from the era.

Coriu

One Too Many
As tempting as this is I DO NOT NEED another jacket
I think this is a really nice jacket and much more versatile in one's wardrobe than a DR. This would be a great jacket for a person who only wants one jacket, but wants something high quality that he could wear all over.

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Did you end up sending your guidemaster to five stars?
No, planning to do it in Poland now. Going there in December, will take the jacket with me along with the lining I bought from Stu at LW. Restoration prices in Poland are one-third to one-half of what they are in the US, probably comparable to 5*, but will save on shipping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21