Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Looks like octagon. Snag it if it fits. Here is mine on the adjacent bar stool as I root for the Cowboys to lose.

F3DF83B8-278B-4DDB-8B81-B74DF9FA92E4.jpeg

barnabus

One Too Many
Not leather, not a deal. But a find, I suppose.

Mostly just optimistic pricing, I feel*.

*not that I'd know, obv

Nickelman2005

New in Town
It's Christmas soon and I'm sure someone wants to buy me a gift so Imma just leave this here so you don't have to look for long 'cause this is it, it's what I want so yeah, merry Christmas.
Sorry Monitor, just got through paying for this and it MINE! MINE! MINE!...ALL MINE!

Nickelman2005

New in Town
Not sure if this is Octagon or Bainbridge (My Guess Bainbridge @ton312 Correct me Ton?)

In either case for a big chap

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2850204696...pid=5338596370&customid=&toolid=10001&mkevt=1

View attachment 461134
Thanks for posting this Al. Just got through paying for it! A few years ago I stopped in to the Vanson factory in Fall River MA and got a tour. Ended up buying a beautiful Model B in competition leather. While there, I saw a a special order Model E in Octagon. Most spectacular jacket I've ever seen. Been coveting an Octagon ever since. Wish I still smoked - could really enjoy one now.

Al 916

One Too Many
Thanks for posting this Al. Just got through paying for it! A few years ago I stopped in to the Vanson factory in Fall River MA and got a tour. Ended up buying a beautiful Model B in competition leather. While there, I saw a a special order Model E in Octagon. Most spectacular jacket I've ever seen. Been coveting an Octagon ever since. Wish I still smoked - could really enjoy one now.

A really good thing!
Pleased you got what you have been looking for and to have played a small part in that.

I look forward to seeing the pictures when it arrives.

The wonders of the Lounge..

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here

This model, due to the extended CHP kidney panel, has much more handwork than the average Perfecto. The zip-out lining makes it a great winter jacket; on the flip side, it means that someone larger could probably fit into it with the lining taken out.

Schott will also make you a lining for one from real mouton, upon request. The new liner would cost as much as the old jacket, but it could be a real best of both worlds kind of thing.

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
A further note. The 22.5” or so PTP that the seller mentions is probably closer to 21” with the winter lining zipped in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk