Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

There's a good inch or more of fold there. That's a roomy hem. I'm sure it's 19+".

s-l1600.jpg

TLW '90

Practically Family
As mentioned above the darts are the main giveaway. The throat latch is also reversed compared to most men's jackets.
This reminds me that I have a woman's Brooks CR that I accidentally bought which I need to probably just offer up for the cost of shipping.
I don't expect to get rid of it otherwise because I don't think too many women are here buying leather jackets and it's pretty small.

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Jasonissm

Practically Family
339,500 yen

(US$2,661.68)
Time Remaining 6 min(s)
Number of bids 96

I need to list my Trojan from Japan the auction close is extended with each bid for ten minutes
Maybe I'm lucky it's not my size because the bidding is still going and it's way higher than I would ever pay. Maybe a company looking for a piece to reproduce? Really beautiful pattern this one, and grail worthy In my humble opinion. Back design, pocket design, checks all the boxes for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner