Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Jasonissm

Practically Family
Nice size 36 Lost Worlds Trojan repro i-img1200x949-1675695525axl32b47932.jpg

Bluechel

Practically Family
I have this jacket, in size 44, and it weighs about 8 lbs. I am skeptical that 15 lbs is accurate. Whoever bought it, I'd love to hear what the actual weight is.
Yes I have a 52 CZ and lots of others and this is an exaggeration.

Bluechel

Practically Family
I picked up the Natal CZ. UPS has the shipping weight at 13lbs.
Awesome! Can't wait to hear more! Most curious about whether the tag actually identified the type of leather, never noticed that in any of mine. Actually NATAL doesn't do much in the way of labels....

Bluechel

Practically Family
I picked up the Natal CZ. UPS has the shipping weight at 13lbs.
Most of these are all brass, I like the "blacked out" look too, but I am wondering if you can get a shot of the "buffalo" tag for us Natal nuts out here when it arrives (by pack animal?) and is craned into your home.

soybean

New in Town
Most of these are all brass, I like the "blacked out" look too, but I am wondering if you can get a shot of the "buffalo" tag for us Natal nuts out here when it arrives (by pack animal?) and is craned into your home.
I just ordered a digital scale because I'm interested in what a padded Langlitz Columbia jacket I picked up weighs. The seller didn't mention that every pocket was leather lined and it is by far the heaviest jacket I've ever handled. It makes my LW J23 with fur collar (no belt) seem pretty lightweight. Lol. I'll post the weight of the Natal when it shows up. I've got my doubts that there is any "Buffalo" tag.

Jasonissm

Practically Family
One of the best grizzlies, 30's Laskinlamb in pretty good condition too

EDIT: Just noticed the seller only has 5 feedback score and they're all for train tickets or something? May be better to just admire the photos from afar. Bid at your own risk!

i-img1044x1200-1675584098z4dg40531374.jpg

Last edited:

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Jasonissm

Practically Family
What's the size and price? I can't see.
the shoulder width 48 cm ,
body width 54 cm
, sleeve length 60 cm
, dress length 62 cm

, is equivalent to size 38.
There is no tagged size though so that is an estimate by the seller.

Price is currently 69,000 yen which is currently around ~$520 but it is an auction so I am sure it will end higher.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass