Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Langlitz

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3642252359...CJi9omFSVa&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

IMG_3351.jpeg

jadub

A-List Customer

Bluechel

Practically Family
QUICK QUESTION: Generally speaking, what sleeve length would a modern leather jacket usually have in a size 42? From 2000 on, off the rack? Appreciate the answer!

Beauty jacket. Does the price seem a bit steep? I'm not knowledgeable enough to say for certain but I feel it's overpriced for what it is.

A bit steep for me for sure, but Langlitz hold value pretty well. I’d say $500-800 really is the norm. With some outliers on each side of the spread. I did own a 50s Langlitz and the hide was spectacular. Like this jacket. Other Langlitz I have owned had less stellar hide. And then their fit is always a challenge.

Edward

Bartender
SJC / Cathcart Grizzly, advertised as a "46", but on communication with the seller (learned to do that the hard way...), I think it's actually a 40-42, as 46" is the chest measurement of the actual jacket itself. On eBay UK for £150 BIN, which is less than half the original retail price. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/275774461339

Worth considering for anyone who it would fit and who has been looking for one of these. If photos are accurate, it looks as good as new. It'd be mine already if it was only a few sizes bigger, gah....

Mandarin

Practically Family
Beauty jacket. Does the price seem a bit steep? I'm not knowledgeable enough to say for certain but I feel it's overpriced for what it is.
Langlitz rarely uses HH, and when they do, they ask for a huge upcharge, hence the price. Given the condition and the looks of the jacket, I think the price is fair.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav