Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Sportclad

https://etsy.me/35Fc8i0

75099244-C433-44BE-8321-D8A843380150.jpeg

Claybertrand

One Too Many
Does anyone recall a fairly recent posting for a believe a link to an article regarding the Kehoe Owner dying under mysterious circumstances some years back??? I was trying to send it to another member and I cannot recall where it was posted and it doesn't come up via the term search.:(

I thought it was posted here in the last month or maybe last 2 months??? Anyone recall that article link that was posted???

Coriu

One Too Many
Does anyone recall a fairly recent posting for a believe a link to an article regarding the Kehoe Owner dying under mysterious circumstances some years back??? I was trying to send it to another member and I cannot recall where it was posted and it doesn't come up via the term search.:(

I thought it was posted here in the last month or maybe last 2 months??? Anyone recall that article link that was posted???
I believe I posted something about Hugh Kerr of Kerr Leather. Could you be thinking of him?
https://www.salemnews.com/news/loca...cle_15db25dc-3f3a-5308-a201-1d526a8dee90.html

Claybertrand

One Too Many
I believe I posted something about Hugh Kerr of Kerr Leather. Could you be thinking of him?
https://www.salemnews.com/news/loca...cle_15db25dc-3f3a-5308-a201-1d526a8dee90.html

Damn man!!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting old!!! Getting confused with any name starting with K apparently.......:confused::eek::oops::(

You're 100% correct. That was the link I was thinking of. Kerr......... Kehoe......... Kotter......... Welcome Back Kotter!!!!! Did Kotter die in a jail cell!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?! I'm really slippin'...........Leather jacket dementia is finally setting in on my feeble mind..... smh

Luckily you were able to decipher my confused post. Thanks for posting and re-posting for me man.

Coriu

One Too Many
Damn man!!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting old!!! Getting confused with any name starting with K apparently.......:confused::eek::oops::(

You're 100% correct. That was the link I was thinking of. Kerr......... Kehoe......... Kotter......... Welcome Back Kotter!!!!! Did Kotter die in a jail cell!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?! I'm really slippin'...........Leather jacket dementia is finally setting in on my feeble mind..... smh

Luckily you were able to decipher my confused post. Thanks for posting and re-posting for me man.

Don't forget Knopf and Kurland.:rolleyes:

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
This appears to be a Lesco. I have this same jacket in a 46 (and I need a 44:(:(...But I digress). The brown on these ages uniquely and develops a marbling that is really cool. Arguably the coolest or at least one of the coolest brown Cross Zips I've seen. And the very palatable price point that only the undervalued Lesco can offer in a vintage jacket. Looks to be a later model with regular zipper pulls instead of hoops. Size 40.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/184890253817?hash=item2b0c5161f9:g:eek:DgAAOSw2zdgyS~S&LH_ItemCondition=10|3000

s-l1600.jpg
You have a 46?

Claybertrand

One Too Many
You have a 46?

Yes I have this same jacket in a 46 with the liner--no belt. I don't see these very often with the belt. I thought it would work out being a vintage jacket so I sized up and it's too big for me. Gotta get it in the classifieds.

Last edited:

Claybertrand

One Too Many
Cool Schott! I bet it doesn't last long.

When I first saw this, I thought it was a fake or a Perfecto label sewn on a non Schott jacket. That's how strange it looks to me. They seem to be much more liberal with the Perfecto label on later jackets than they used to be. Looks like this one is a 90s model. Stretching the brand recognition perhaps?? Reminds me of the new Ford Mustang. Its an Electric SUV Crossover............. YEAHHHHHHHHH that's cool but that's NOT a Mustang.o_O

Still this jacket is unique.......... I think someone could get a decent deal on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk