Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up

Coriu

One Too Many

Claybertrand

One Too Many
Bigger size pre AMF HD..... Collar/Back of Shoulders are cracked up but price reflects it. Not terrible shape otherwise. $150 BIN

1648514061019.png

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up

Coriu

One Too Many
Interesting jacket.
...not sure if there is any connection...interesting, nonetheless...telephone number on their facebook page is Sacramento area

TFL post from 10 years ago...

FWIW...I notice this jacket has a Donna Karan(fashion designer) label. I bought a used, DK deerskin DR which is gorgeous. I was skeptical when I bought it because of the designer label. It was made in US...not sure who, but high quality.

If it fits this is a great deal on a brand new HH Schott!

Not half bad for a 118 either. This place is just a couple miles down the road from me around Chicago and Ashland, been there forever. Had no idea they carried Schott.

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
...not sure if there is any connection...interesting, nonetheless...telephone number on their facebook page is Sacramento area

TFL post from 10 years ago...

FWIW...I notice this jacket has a Donna Karan(fashion designer) label. I bought a used, DK deerskin DR which is gorgeous. I was skeptical when I bought it because of the designer label. It was made in US...not sure who, but high quality.
My experience is Designer labels usually mean high quality up to mid 90s because the designer themselves were running things so they spare no expense. Lots of the labels became insolvent in late 90s. Most put the blame on the designers having no clue of the business side in particular cost management. Many labels have been taken over by conglomerates when they ran into financial difficulties. Those who survive like Ralph Lauren have to adapt usually to cutting manufacturing cost to maintain healthy gross profit margin.

I bought a DKNY men leather motorcycle vest at Harrods around 1992. It was the first season and the vest was made in USA. Next season, same vest, this time distressed, made in China.

willyto

One Too Many
@dudewuttheheck

Hefty asking price, but not out of whack.

These are rare extremely rare.

That seller has had better over the years and way cheaper. I still remember the cream vintage HERMES french cyclist jacket the seller had for sale, absolutely mind blowing.

Also to be honest...leather and Thailand. Such a warm and humid weather. I wouldn't trust anything coming from such a climate.

Small size Summers. Not a deal but cheaper than a mf campus.

Be wary though, That's a women's jacket. Look at the buttoning side.

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Interesting jacket. Crown zip?

8058A26C-3F04-4C90-8675-5C1FB56176C1.jpeg

Interesting jacket. Crown zip?

View attachment 414298

I’ve seen one of these before. Can’t place the maker right now. Wish it were a L. I want it.

Last edited:

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko