Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

photo2u

Call Me a Cab

Viking752

Practically Family
Interesting Perfecto with RiRi zippers.
58BF452E-86D5-4FED-8D3F-5191AA5EE14C.jpeg

Dnjnk

New in Town
Can anyone fill me in on this little number?

Kubatu

A-List Customer
Can anyone fill me in on this little number?

It's a Fidelity, around 1970s. Pretty good jackets, but a bit overpriced for $200+shipping. A lot of sellers don't identify them correctly because they tend not to have a maker label, just this on the inside. Unfortunately, it makes finding them a bit difficult, despite the price. For instance, this sold for $50, but there's nothing in the listing advertising that it's a Fidelity.

il_794xN.3901297612_idaz.jpg

Dnjnk

New in Town
It's a Fidelity, around 1970s. Pretty good jackets, but a bit overpriced for $200+shipping. A lot of sellers don't identify them correctly because they tend not to have a maker label, just this on the inside. Unfortunately, it makes finding them a bit difficult, despite the price. For instance, this sold for $50, but there's nothing in the listing advertising that it's a Fidelity.

il_794xN.3901297612_idaz.jpg
Gracias. I’ve run across them a few times. TO me the leather usually looks pretty quality and the cuts are appealing, though as you know it isn’t always easy to gauge from photos

dannyk

One Too Many
Gracias. I’ve run across them a few times. TO me the leather usually looks pretty quality and the cuts are appealing, though as you know it isn’t always easy to gauge from photos
Fidelity are super hit or miss. A lot of them are no better than mall jackets. Some have been super nice and really great bargain pick ups.

Coriu

One Too Many

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff