Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Viking752

Practically Family
Reed sportswear crosszip, I personally have not seen one until now.

49623F99-9B99-466F-8A9A-199167B596E4.jpeg
8F680F05-B1AA-4BCA-BAA0-F976C4E16E8E.jpeg

photo2u

Call Me a Cab

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
LW LT A, 42

View attachment 430052
It's a very small 42. More like a 40 short. Too bad, this is the closest I ever came to buying a LW.

You know, I have called dibs for that Cal CR jacket. When you decide to sell Of Course. lol

I remember lol. I’m thinking about it right now. I have my eye on some other things and want to keep saving like a mofo. So a sale makes sense.

It is like new. Marked 46 with a pen, in both chest pockets- like many Cals. 23” P2P. 19” S2S. 25” sleeves. 26” length. Zipper tape at the bottom is new. No signs of use. Lining perfect lol. I rarely wear CRs but I find this one hard to get rid of. The HD Sportster? Pfffft. Sold that one easy peasy. This is a Jacket, with a capital J. lol. I’ve gotta think on it.

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
Maybe ask Carlos to measure his LT A 42? This one may be 22”. My 44 LT B measures 23” on the nose.

How about an image of fit on that 44? It is my next project jacket but have second doubts about the arm lengths. Stu want 10 percent extra to shortened it a bit. I know he does not make a special pattern for the short arms...

How about an image of fit on that 44? It is my next project jacket but have second doubts about the arm lengths. Stu want 10 percent extra to shortened it a bit. I know he does not make a special pattern for the short arms...

Here is a photo i found…

1654053398672.jpeg

Great for riding. Only time I wear this jacket. A bit long off the bike but I don’t mind. In my experience, with wear the LW sleeves settle in shorter than when new. On all my LW. But yes, your concern is valid.

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
Lol that's ridiculous.

I'd suggest a 5% discount. Shorter sleeves = less leather = lower production costs.

What makes me upset a bit is how people sometimes do not have any integrity. I know Stu has produced a particular jacket in the same size with shorter sleeves before. My friend has two in different motorcycle styles with the shorten sleeves. I know he has the patterns for shorter and longer sleeves. The fact I provided all the zips and lining material, he still wanted to charge me extra for the shorter sleeves. I was thinking on two jackets of the same model in different hides. Instead, I decided not to spend the 4k for the jackets. Sometimes, a silver tung is your worst enemy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ