Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
New Vanson Enfield for $100. Caveat - size 32. Prolly too small for even the smallest guys on here - maybe good for a petite GF?

Viking752

Practically Family
Don’t if it’s a find or a deal or where it should be posted but looks cool. Says it’s a 1991 model.

5F8AE118-B5A6-42E0-8A60-2BBC3D8594CB.jpeg
7DA3696F-FAFA-4C31-B62F-A248A428443D.jpeg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3253598944...FoTonrfQrC&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Viking752

Practically Family
Very nice jacket. I know of one that is available locally at a shop near me. Beautiful, beautiful jacket. Same size too, I believe. Not cheap.. I believe the asking price was around $900
I bought a Black stallion earlier this year off the bay, was not inexpensive but I believe well worth what I paid. Legendary USA had it listed for $1200 when they came out and from what I have heard they will not make it again. Schott NYC built these jackets for them.

These jackets don’t come up for sale very often and seem to have a lot of interest so when they do I try to post them here.

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I bought a Black stallion earlier this year off the bay, was not inexpensive but I believe well worth what I paid. Legendary USA had it listed for $1200 when they came out and from what I have heard they will not make it again. Schott NYC built these jackets for them.

These jackets don’t come up for sale very often and seem to have a lot of interest so when they do I try to post them here.
1200 listed price? When was it? I would be surprised if they did charge that much as it would have cost as much as a LW J-23 back then. I remember seeing them on Legendary in 2015 at much lower price like $600 or so.

AerGuitar

A-List Customer

I had not seen one before when I came across it at the shop. Definitely seems to be a higher tier for Schott. Everything about the jacket was gorgeous. At first glance from across the room, I thought maybe RMC or similar. Too big for me, and even though I don’t get along with cross zips, I probably would’ve impulsively bought it, were it my size.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ