Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Claybertrand

One Too Many
Find. Mega Cool Wool/Leather Half Belt --Small---a little ratty........ faded..........dirty-----but still damn cool!!!!!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3744547816...SDcL|tkp:Bk9SR-S-t6-0YQ&LH_ItemCondition=4|10

1673487146675.png

1673487179377.png

Al 916

One Too Many
Agreed with @Guppy. Cal that looks like this, leather and all is easly worth $500 plus. In actuality, the only thing preventing these jackets for belonging in the Buco territory price-wise is the abundance but there's no debate whether or not you can buy a better leather jacket.
And someone instantly agreed with you!

My eyes would likely stray for one with a 24/25" back and a straight zip

Last edited:

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
And someone instantly agreed with you!

My eyes would likely stray for one with a 24/25" back and a straight back
Yeah, a Cal with a straight zip and a straight back would be on my list, too. I had a Cal cross-zip with the " beaver tail back" and sold it, because it deserves to ride, while the former could be worn off the bike I feel.

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
If you are bored, do this, it's kind of fun:
https://www.firstmfg.com/products/custom-mc-jacket-mens

I'm not sure what the quality of these is like but they offer a platinum package which upgrades the leather to 3.75oz. I imagine the stock leather is probably flimsy.
View attachment 480344
View attachment 480343

I specced up an ILLINI jacket in honor of University of Illinois, and kept the body as Indigo Raw Denim, wtih Orange leather sleeves & Dark Blue leather for the collar, and it seemed to come together quite nicely. Really a neat website & idea here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana