Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

GB Find.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3854564667...CJi9omFSVa&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

A15204DA-1A6B-4925-B911-9BA0C77C9ADF.jpeg

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
Women's jacket? (Size 14)

I was wondering how people feel about having the zipper with a left orientation. In true honesty, I have one with a left orientation zipper and I rock that thing no problem. Funny, no one around me have noticed it.

Please share if you would wear a left orientation zipper jacket.

Observe

Practically Family
I was wondering how people feel about having the zipper with a left orientation. In true honesty, I have one with a left orientation zipper and I rock that thing no problem. Funny, no one around me have noticed it.

Please share if you would wear a left orientation zipper jacket.
I have zippers that are either side, but I guess it's a matter of whether or not the pattern is for the female body. I can't tell from the pics.

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
I have zippers that are either side, but I guess it's a matter of whether or not the pattern is for the female body. I can't tell from the pics.
In the past, I have seen the adjustments at the clavicle area and by the rib cage sides. This particular one is not very short either. Vanson makes an excellent woman's jacket (Model "e") I purchase for my daughter. Vanson was able to dial in a pattern that is very rider oriented rather than "fashion" oriented.

Claybertrand

One Too Many
Interesting and cool CZ cop jacket. Front handwarmer pockets look Cal-like.,,,could be a Californian..........What is interesting to me is the main zipper. It has a TALON base and what LOOKS like a Crown/C&C track. Maybe it is a Talon track but it looks a lot to me like a Crown. The two are not compatible that I know of so I don't think they can be mixed and matched. Base and Pull look to be Talon.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/175638529824?hash=item28e4df4720:g:cJAAAOSwpfRj69LG&amdata=enc:AQAHAAAAsHppvkhvbR3/YzifyQVQG3iXzk/sWTKQUdhEiL7VRmM/A8xmNjHidR0aLAbxvFyLo1Fj5IIpnj6b+MsSU+se7HwGDsOf/fTNTlHB+SCxNLsbhyLaISrgH7FvcDjhoLaMBi5MbbbCaYvGBU2dm+3yn0oCf/mhM4BPIiYMpB5hteKfSFUQZnCrpXIsbAEvVd6uqpJwkbxzdoHzjOktFSAoyIj6jTfXFGIC58tuz2AKe86k|tkp:Bk9SR4Cdt93VYQ&LH_ItemCondition=3000|10

1677954121635.png

1677954371775.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot