Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Never heard of Milne Bros in nearby Pasadena, but this looks cool.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/195637670798
Screen Shot 2023-05-14 at 7.39.16 PM.png

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
Hopefully not for long!

The hide on that jacket is wearing on me. I have several from BG,US and US Manufacturing. The hide has an excellent drape and kind of reminds me of deer. Great jacket for the right person. Now that I have an idea of how the sizes are tailored with this particular model, I will keep an eye for one in my size.

The hide on that jacket is wearing on me. I have several from BG,US and US Manufacturing. The hide has an excellent drape and kind of reminds me of deer. Great jacket for the right person. Now that I have an idea of how the sizes are tailored with this particular model, I will keep an eye for one in my size.
That's exactly how it feels. Like a deer hide on roids. Thick as balls but isanely soft. I could probably drop to a 38", definitely a 40" from Kerr. Natal 42" is tight. Same exact hide as Natal but sized totally different.

Bluechel

Practically Family
The front looks pretty classic Cal leather but the back darts look homemade.
Custom? Who would choose darts like these over the six panels? Not that darts are bad but these are horrible.
It really does look homemade! No idea...intern?

Al 916

One Too Many
The front looks pretty classic Cal leather but the back darts look homemade.
Custom? Who would choose darts like these over the six panels? Not that darts are bad but these are horrible.
I think you are right, they have darted and put a new lining in it....

AHP91

Practically Family
Some terrible flaws here, hard to get near a logical price from where it starts.
I agree, and yet at the same time I've sent some offers that were accepted that shocked me, given where they started. you never know who bet on the islanders to win the stanley cup (definitely not me)

Bluechel

Practically Family
I agree, and yet at the same time I've sent some offers that were accepted that shocked me, given where they started. you never know who bet on the islanders to win the stanley cup (definitely not me)
Well that's the game isn't it? But with the big hole, the patch (glued or stitched, it's hella damage) and the crackle up near the shoulders, Ima keep on truckin'......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch