Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

photo2u

Call Me a Cab

AHP91

Practically Family
He obviously does not know how to measure p2p. Shoulder width is 20 inches, p2p cannot be 19....
That measure could very well be taken with the jacket unzipped. I think they just plopped the jacket on the ground and took some random measures. But you're right, they are just guessing

Edit - See attached. Take these measurements with a grain of salt

Attachments

• FDFAC9A8-99C2-4255-9471-C45753165C98.png
    FDFAC9A8-99C2-4255-9471-C45753165C98.png
    713.8 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
I can proxy for you if you are really interested in it. This is a nice keeper. This label was made for the law enforcement community. That shop was full of top-of-the-line goodies.

The Louis-labeled Cal I owned was crazy nice. IMO nicer than almost every other Cal I have owned. This is a great jacket.

To those asking about AB- Cals never had ABs. Shoulder gussets sometimes. AB’s in this style look to Langlitz.

Jiaward

One of the Regulars
That measure could very well be taken with the jacket unzipped. I think they just plopped the jacket on the ground and took some random measures. But you're right, they are just guessing

Also told me back length below collar was 19-20”

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
The Louis-labeled Cal I owned was crazy nice. IMO nicer than almost every other Cal I have owned. This is a great jacket.

To those asking about AB- Cals never had ABs. Shoulder gussets sometimes. AB’s in this style look to Langlitz.
After the vague sizes given to me by the seller, and despite images/explanations of how to take a pit to pit measurements, the seller of the jacket is not being truthful about the measurements of the jacket. I think he is being this way because his jacket is smaller than what he advertised. I asked him straight out about the pit to pit and he keeps on stating the jacket is a 22 to 23.

Not cool.

photo2u

Call Me a Cab

I sent him a message before asking him to zip up the jacket to take the pit to pit. But this seller has a reselling background. Furthermore, I think the jacket is on the short side.

Last edited:

AHP91

Practically Family
Also told me back length below collar was 19-20”

I sent him a message before asking him to zip up the jacket to take the pit to pit. But this seller has a reselling background. Furthermore, I think the jacket is on the short side.
I bought it cause I'm clearly an idiot and a gambler. Bless refund policy - you might see this one back up here or on eBay soon. I'll post real measurements if it doesn't fit

Edit - Also if it ain’t fit then I’d obviously sell it here for what I paid for it, if anyone is interested. Gracias

Last edited:

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
I bought it cause I'm clearly an idiot and a gambler. Bless refund policy - you might see this one back up here or on eBay soon. I'll post real measurements if it doesn't fit

Edit - Also if it ain’t fit then I’d obviously sell it here for what I paid for it, if anyone is interested. Gracias
You are not an idiot, you are smart because you want one of the best jackets ever made. I really hope it fits.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ