Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

jeo

One Too Many
Thanks, this is very helpful! My daughter is actually nearby some of those, she’s in Queen Village on S 4th St. I think I’m going up over Father’s Day weekend to see her band (Queen Rat) play.

You’re in luck! Father’s Day weekend happens to be when Six Ways Markets is coming to Philly. It’s a pretty big vintage flea market. It’ll be held at the Philadelphia Brewing Company at 2440 Frankford Ave on June 17th and 18th 11:00 am - 6:00 pm.

It’s about 15-20 min from Queen Village if that’s where you’ll be staying.

I’ll be going. Let me know if decide to go as well and maybe we can meet up.

Franklin and Poe is very close to there as well at 1817 Frankford Ave. It’s the best store in Philly by far for denim and leather jackets.

Here’s the website for Six Ways Markets.

lina

Practically Family
You’re in luck! Father’s Day weekend happens to be when Six Ways Markets is coming to Philly. It’s a pretty big vintage flea market. It’ll be held at the Philadelphia Brewing Company at 2440 Frankford Ave on June 17th and 18th 11:00 am - 6:00 pm.

It’s about 15-20 min from Queen Village if that’s where you’ll be staying.

I’ll be going. Let me know if decide to go as well and maybe we can meet up.

Franklin and Poe is very close to there as well at 1817 Frankford Ave. It’s the best store in Philly by far for denim and leather jackets.

Here’s the website for Six Ways Markets.

[/URL]
Cool, yes I’ll let you know.

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Goodwear one off. I do not know if this is one of John's jackets. No description and seller has no feed back
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1658936137...Yqg1VM6Rvd3UxTjJyR+AymkwU=|tkp:Bk9SR5qv2pyOYg
s-l500.jpeg

hieu

A-List Customer
Great find but the issue with a lot these Japanese postings is the lack of any info. "When I was 170cm and 80kg it fit fine" doesn't really help lol.

Too bad he didn't post any dimensions or it'll be easier.
hahah agreed. It'll definitely be a bit of a gamble but I feel like at this price if it doesn't work out it wouldn't be impossible to move it on without a big loss.

Mawashi

One of the Regulars
Its a great find, if I was near 80kg I'll check it out for sure lol!

I think the japanese generally aren't that used to selling 2nd stuff cos some of their descriptions are hilarious. The plus side is they do keep their gear in very good condition. It like they have this sense of pride that they have taken care of their stuff and it'll be insulting to sell you something damaged.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ