Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

AHP91

Practically Family
It's not the best moment for me to spend money. But if no one buys this jacket, I will have to make some offer. Even if it's on the small side for me.
Just a heads up, I think there's likely some pretty disguised split seams in the jacket (you can see it in the sleeve measurement photo). I was interested in the jacket, but not for the full asking price without some more questions answered. If someone mashes before daybreak in Italy, I got respect for ya, but I can't do it

Wildhorses

Practically Family
Just a heads up, I think there's likely some pretty disguised split seams in the jacket (you can see it in the sleeve measurement photo). I was interested in the jacket, but not for the full asking price without some more questions answered. If someone mashes before daybreak in Italy, I got respect for ya, but I can't do it
It's hard to find perfect jackets that are more than 70 years old. Sometimes you have to do some stitching work. The jacket just sold, was it you ?

AHP91

Practically Family
Not me, not really a fan of when sellers make an attempt to disguise a defect like that. Who knows what other things aren't disclosed. Hopefully there were no others for the sake of the buyer, if on here.

KBlake

One Too Many
Horsehide, old, good condition, seller doesn’t know how to take measurements.https://www.ebay.com/itm/1755928092...jYA8uHiRbW&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
70477C5C-5AF2-4F9E-852D-0D0E3277928E.jpeg

Claybertrand

One Too Many
I

this looks amazing but the sleeves are short
I saw her measurements...... Didn't ask how they were taken or see photos tho. Sometimes ya just gotta gamble on how well these Sellers measure. Ya gotta go with your experience over theirs in some cases. AND you can get burned doing so. Lol. I figure someone else will want it if it doesn't work out. I have seen a few variations of this jacket and I wonder if the shoulder width will play into the sleeve length. I have seen these in a 44 with 19" and 20" shoulder to shoulder. This Seller has that measurement at 18.5....... so I am sorta thinking maybe she's off a little. We shall see. I should get it next week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot