Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

KBlake

One Too Many
Two-tone Schott Cross Zip size 40 BIN $350 or best offer.
s-l1600.png
https://www.ebay.com/itm/3642037306...X9rHdC4nQWKWv92Ymh9ou1pIz4|tkp:Bk9SR4b2q8StYg

cbez

One Too Many

bootleggers 42, not sure if its a deal but a pretty sick jacket regardless

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
To be fair to the seller. That jacket was not in line with the price. With the info on the internet. Most sellers know how much items are worth.
“To be fair to the seller…..”.
The only way to be fair to the seller is to believe and accept that the item was damaged or out of stock.

But you’re not saying this.
To be fair to us loungers and buyers are you saying you condone, encourage this practice?
B

Claybertrand

One Too Many
The only way to be fair to the seller is to believe and accept that the item was damaged or out of stock.

To be fair to us loungers and buyers are you saying you condone, encourage this practice?
B
Its pure breach of contract UNLESS it truly is damaged or missing which we all know IT IS NOT. What happened was, upon acceptance of @Will Zach 's bid/bin the Seller's home was invaded and the crooks took money, jewels and an old jacket that was laying in a box waiting to be shipped. Its the Crime of the Century!!!!

jauregui

Familiar Face

B

If that is the way you roll? By all means. Good luck to you...

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
If that is the way you roll? By all means. Good luck to you...
Well @jauregui….you’ve been here almost 2 weeks.
It usually takes longer then that to see how loungers roll.
Most roll with respect.

My roll says….i asked a simple question that you did not answer but deflected.
You’re roll still seems in question…by every means.

Good luck, here, to you too…
B

Claybertrand

One Too Many
Anyone have a scoobies which brand this could be?

eBay link: https://shorturl.at/zBM06

Might I have to chant the godfather's name three times?

@tmitchell59 .... x3
Brand unknown to me---English made IMO....... I know....quite a shocking revelation for a jacket listed in the UK huh???
I believe those AERO zips are older English made zips and unrelated to the AERO brand in Scotland. Just my recollection....... someone else should know more. Zips COULD BE a red herring though. Maybe AERO branded some of their zips???? I kinda doubt that...... I lean toward thinking its another unrelated English company that made the zippers.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Brand unknown to me---English made IMO....... I know....quite a shocking revelation for a jacket listed in the UK huh???
I believe those AERO zips are older English made zips and unrelated to the AERO brand in Scotland. Just my recollection....... someone else should know more. Zips COULD BE a red herring though. Maybe AERO branded some of their zips???? I kinda doubt that...... I lean toward thinking its another unrelated English company that made the zippers.
Reminds me of a Brimaco with that lining. Budget brand, nothing valuable I can see. I do like the lining

Claybertrand

One Too Many

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy