Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

KBlake

One Too Many
Vanson model B size 42
IMG_2854.jpeg

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
This awesome rough wear is heading my way. Thanks guys.
Can you read the full lettering on the lower tag? I can read, Patent and numbers. This is the Roughwear style they did patent. I thought of you as I almost bought it. This is a nice, later edition with the quilted lining. Tell me what the label says.

Reactions: jeo

jeo

One Too Many
Can you read the full lettering on the lower tag? I can read, Patent and numbers. This is the Roughwear style they did patent. I thought of you as I almost bought it. This is a nice, later edition with the quilted lining. Tell me what the label says.
It says “Designed Model Patent #126553”. I’ll take a clear picture when I get it. Very stoked to get this Rough Wear.

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
So you're telling me we have to fight over that size 42 J-24 when it comes up? :p
BJ21101 I need the size 42
BJ9111 I need the size 44
RJW-622014 (NZ) I need the 44
RJW-620015 (NZ) I need the 44

I've been looking at all these for a year now. And no luck... The (Japanese) owners aren't letting theirs go at these sizes.

2ndStreet was where I got my used RMC J-82 from, 142,890 yen for size 44.

I am really looking for the Harley branded jackets that were made in NewZealand. But no big sizes available at all.

AHP91

Practically Family
It says “Designed Model Patent #126553”. I’ll take a clear picture when I get it. Very stoked to get this Rough Wear.
I thought it was probably a Rough Wear. Don't know why it took that long to get sold; don't know what anyone wearing size 36 is waiting for. Enjoy

AHP91

Practically Family
A very cool jacket that I would’ve bought if it were shorter. I still might buy it if no one does

frogbart123

New in Town

Attachments

• game pouch.jpg
    game pouch.jpg
    748.5 KB · Views: 37

TartuWolf

Practically Family

Al 916

One Too Many

Forum statistics

Threads